We will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
• To communicate with you about your order
• To fulfill your order For legal reasons (like paying taxes)
By purchasing from Awax UK you consent to us using your personal information in the ways described below. Without your consent to use your information in the ways set out in this policy, we will not be able to fulfill your order.
Your information: To fulfill your order, we will receive certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information and the details of the product that you are ordering.
How we use your information:
We will use this information:
1) To fulfill your order. First and foremost, we need to use and process your information to mail you the goods you ordered. 2) To contact you. We may use your contact details to communicate with you about your order, both before and after we send you goods.
3) For legal reasons. We may keep records of past orders in order to calculate taxes payable, file tax returns and track shipping. We’ll only keep your personal data as long as is necessary to fulfill these purposes.
Keeping your information private and secure: We will only share your information for very limited reasons and circumstances, as follows:
1) If you agree
2) With our service providers (including our delivery companies and payment processors)
3) For legal reasons (including in the event of a dispute, or if we have a good faith belief that applicable law requires that we share the info with a third party)
Your rights: If you are based in the EU, you’re granted certain rights under data protection law. These include the right to access, and in certain circumstances to correct and delete, your personal information. If you have any questions about these rights please contact us at